Monday 28 January 2013

RG Zeta part 3 (In Action!!)


For final part of RG ZETA Gundam review,  so i would like to show some pose that can be done by zeta Gundam.. Enjoy it...

riffle... 

~worm view ~

~birds view ~

look!!! that's my thumb!!!


Yeah!!! keep shooting!!!

i wont give up, i'm gonna destroy each of you!!!!
guess what?! my riffle also can be a beam saber too !

my beam saber.. and my riffle beam saber  .........  (-_-) !!
i'm getting bored with my riffle, now is SLASHING TIME!!!!
Look!!! my riffle can attach to my arm!!! 

gonna work hard with two beam sabers !!!
yosh!!! 


there missile in my shield!!! Watch out!!! 
i'm tired with all this things!! Gonna go back!
lalalalaala!!!!1

.........................

done with my review.. so there mut be a good thing and the bad thing about this kit...

 GooD 

  • love the detail
  • an awesome decal
  • nice transformation   

   BaD

  • a few mistake will doom your kit...especially the leg part..
  • limited articulation for the leg part
  • side skirt ( attachment of beam saber) likely to keep falling down   

CONCLUSION

actually, this my first RG kit, most likely i work on MG grade, thus i found that RG kit is easier to build and have more detailed than MG, but in term of inner skeleton MG is the best one. The realistic decal really helpful, in increasing  the detailed for the kit. For me, Zeta gundam came with a perfect design on shoulder, Head, chest and the leg part. I never watch any zeta series.. but after im buy this kit, i'm started to love U.C gundam. Before this i really don't like any Gundam U.C series , for me they juz old design mechas , and not suitable for this modern day, and i'm more too SEED and OO series. But i was wrong , the design in U.C Gundam series more to military design especially the weapon system, unlike SEED and OO series, they more too High Technology design, such as virtue beam blaster, single shoot can give large impact, thus making the U.C gundam series look more mature in mecha desingn... . Done...  about Zeta, I really love it, and i gonna get SD, HGUC ,MG and PG grade for Zeta gundam. Now, i'm clarify my self as Zeta Lover ..

ADIOS~

<<<<<<<<<<<< PART 2
                              

        
   



                 

     


                                       











No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment